20 Jun What’s in a name?
When you’re starting your own business, you want to stand out from your competitors. It’s a tough environment to be in so you have to do everything in your power to ensure people use your company, shop or services, over someone else. This can include offering unique services, special offers, cheaper pricing or it could be even in your name.
Sometimes all you need is a funny, clever or puntastic name to stand out from the crowd. We’ve been doing a bit of research and we’ve collected some of our favourite names that we’ve seen immortalised through signs, banners and displays. We hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
- Let’s face it, selling cartridges, ink and toner can be a little dry. So what’s the best way to get your business noticed? Naming it Alan Cartridge of course.
- Suck-Cess does exactly what their name suggests! It may sound a bit blue but they are a drainage company.
- Barber BlackSheep is one of those names that when you see it written down, doesn’t seem all that clever. But once you’ve said it out loud, there’s no going back! I bet they have q-ewes out the door – geddit?
- If you were thinking of a name for a tree services business, you might not automatically think of the Bible but Tree Wise Men works spectacularly. I wonder if they take frankincense or myrrh as payment.
- Sometimes it pays to be a bit cheeky, which is what windows and doors company, Pane in the Glass, opted for when naming their business.
If you’re starting your own business and you’re struggling to come up with a name, maybe these may have given you some inspiration, or at least a little chuckle. Once you’ve come up with a name be sure to contact us here at Digital Revolution. We design and create displays, wall decals and signs in Manchester that can really make people take notice of your brand!