02 Jun An Introduction to Truck Wraps
Commercial vehicles, in particular, HGV’s and trucks, are a huge investment to a lot of businesses.
With them being driven all day, every day, why wouldn’t you take advantage of this and make a big impression on the roads with a wrap that is marketing your business to thousands upon thousand of people, who are all potential customers?
With a truck, you are starting with a massive blank canvas that can be seen from a fair distance away. A creative and eye-catching design with your company details that are big and easily legible means that you can’t be missed or easily forgotten.
Okay, so what are my options?
Vinyl wraps go way beyond just sticking on some simple sign-writing.
The options we have available to our customers are almost limitless. We have a huge range of colours (you can choose from our swatch books in the office) and finishes available including gloss, matt, chrome, carbon fibre, brushed aluminium, reflective etc… Whatever wrap design that you have in mind, it can be as bespoke and unique as you want, we can bring it to life with a combination of text and graphics. If you don’t have an idea then one of our in-house graphic designers can help out and work with you to come up with a highly effective and creative design for your truck.
What are the benefits?
– It’s a massive advertising opportunity! Your truck wrap will be seen when it’s driving on the roads and motorways as well as when it’s parked on the roadside or at your company premises and customer premises.
– If the vehicle is new or in fairly good condition, then having a self-adhesive vinyl wrap fitted will help protect the exterior bodywork and also the paintwork, as it acts as a barrier against the stones and grit on the roadside.
– You can remove the wrap whenever you want, and it won’t cause any damage to the paintwork underneath, this makes choosing a truck wrap a great option if you are leasing the vehicle or want the freedom to change the wrap design (which you couldn’t do if you had it painted).
– The materials used by Digital Revolution for all our truck wraps are guaranteed by the manufacturer for between 3 & 7 years (depending on material chosen.) This guarantee applies to the UV stability of the colour (so it will not fade within this time) and the adhesive on the vinyl (so it shouldn’t come away from the vehicle within this time). – If there are any issues with the wrap such as bubbling or loose edges then we will always inspect it for you and do our very best to resolve it as quickly as possible.
– If there are any issues with the wrap such as bubbling or loose edges then we will always inspect it for you and do our very best to resolve it as quickly as possible.
What about fleets?
If you’ve made the decision to wrap one of your trucks in a jaw-dropping, show-stopping, eye-catching design (dramatic we know… but we just love a good truck wrap) then think about how much an entire fleet will get noticed? You can choose to wrap all your vehicles in matching livery, or have a theme. If you want some information and advice on maximising the impact of your entire fleet and how much it could cost, then please contact us.